- The demand of true leadership in the world has never been greater and more tangible.
- The persistence of inequality between men and women remains a key point of discussion.
- Women are often talking about women empowerment but what does empowerment look like in our lives and careers?
- To achieve our full potential and nations , and to promote a balance of power in leadership we need to strategic interventions that seek to include women more deliberately, more purposefully and more strategically.
- Women are relentlessly desiring to increase and improve their social , economic and political participation and to ensure equal rights and opportunities.
- Women want to confidently take and a seat at the table and if not, pull up a chair
- Our aim is to spark conversation, advocacy and action towards shifting the balance of power to the top and is a platform towards bringing more women in ley leadership and operational roles across the C–Suite, organisations, governments and markets.
- Our vision is to make room for women at the table by driving the acceleration of women leaders in position of power and influence and to co-create a new culture of power and influence that is inclusive and drives meaningful participation of women in the development of thriving communities, strong female economy and a great nation.
- Taking the lead and making the shift starts with re-imagining the vocabulary of power, leadership and opportunities.
- To increase the number of women in senior leadership and operating roles in the C-Suite
- Exchange of best practices, knowledge and expertise
- Break the cycle of underrepresentation and accelerate gender equity
- Establish mentorship and sponsorship programmes
- Promote entrepreneurship
- Create a network for collaboration, communication and connectivity